A lot of people will talk about feeling stressed, but how do you know when its become a problem?
10 signs to look out for:
- Problems with falling or staying asleep
- Feeling tired or lacking in energy
- Becoming irritable and snappy
- Headaches or muscle aches and pains
- Difficulty concentrating
- Lack of motivation
- Struggling with poor appetite or comfort eating
- Worrying more than normal
- Feeling nervous or on edge
- Becoming forgetful
Do these symptoms sound familiar?
If so, your stress could have become unmanageable, and talking therapy could help.
Please see my post on 5 tips to managing stress for further information.
To find out about how I can help you with managing stress, please get in touch. Private therapy available in Cheshire, by telephone and video call.
Awareness in Mind (AiM)
“Helping you to achieve your AiMs for a more positive and stress-free future”